Summary: Asics offers top of the line running shoes. Be sure to check out their fantastic selection below
Looking at the internet shoe catalog, I was surprised at the cost of the items there. On some brands, running shoes of the latest design cost as much as a wheel tire. Shelling out $180 for a pair of running shoes is ridiculous even if it has 100% air with no foam. I would still find it ridiculous even if allows me to soar and glide like Drexler or Jordan.
Nevertheless, there are alternatives to these overhyped brands and one solid candidate would be Asics. Without sacrificing quality, durability, and efficiency, Asics over time had released a perfect line of running shoes at a much lower cost.
Asics running shoes is a far cry from being the lamest running shoe available. In fact, it seriously contends with manufacturing giants like Nike and Adidas. And the fact that Asics running shoes are way cheaper than Nike and Adidas made it a weighty competitor.
Look for reviews of Asics running shoes. You’ll be surprised at the number of wows it had received from its quality products. Or better yet, try one yourself and see if it would also extract a wow from you.
Men’s ASICS® Gel Kayano® XII Regular Price: $119.99
* Solyte midsole reduces weight of shoe for an even lighter ride
* Space Trusstic technology differentiates men’s and women’s arch for better fit
* GEL® Cushioning System in heel and forefoot for better shock absorption and transition
* Blown rubber plus DuoSole® guarantee durability and flexibility
* Personalized Heel Fit system hugs your heel and eliminates slipping
Best for runners with medium to large build and has low to medium arches
Men’s ASICS® Gel Empire™ Regular Price: $109.99
* Dynamic Forefoot Cradle™ controls pronation and encourages efficient movement through the gait cycle
* Flared forefoot provides needed balance and added cushioning
* Super comfortable feel thanks to Biomorphic Fit™ panels
* Memory foam gives you a personalized heel fit
* Long-lasting comfort from day one thanks to SpEVA® 55
Author’s Choice: The best Asics running shoes yet. The flared forefoot serves as a corrector for pronating feet and the cradle guides my foot efficiently. Best for high mileage runner seeking stability and forefoot durability, who has a medium to large frame build and medium to low arches.
Men’s ASICS® Gel DS Trainer® XI Regular Price: $99.99
* Traditional slip last creates great flexibility and road feel
* Improved forefoot fit thanks to new Biomorphic Fit Panels
Best For faster runners with small to medium build and has low to medium arches. This is great for racing.
Men’s ASICS® Gel DS Racer VII Regular Price: $69.99
* Impact Guidance System® combines all ASICS® components to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel-to-toe
* DuoMax® Support System helps ensure that the shoe maintains proper support for the foot during the critical transition from heel strike to toe-off
* GEL® Cushioning Systems – rearfoot and forefoot shock attenuation at initial impact and propulsion phases
* Full Length Solyte Midsole Material – lighter than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA®, combined with improved cushioning and durability